Thursday, March 13, 2014

Till the break of day.

Till the break of day. #pascalcampionart. I just found this image I did a few months ago.. but never posted. I was trying to go for colors that make a mute sound to my ears.. I know it's a weird thing to say, but colors tend to resonate with me like notes of music... I think that's why I tend to do images that reflect my emotional state actually. For this one, I was trying to go for for something different than usual, but didn't like the outcome..no matter what I tried. Now, though, after a few months...I don't necessarily see it as such a bad attempt.. I actually see what I was trying to do... seeing this one again will probably help me try again at some point with a better frame of mind. Finding old work is usually cringe inducing, but sometimes it's really fu

No comments: