Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A cold one on a hot one.

A cold one on a hot one. I am using the same drawing as yesterday but trying a different story with it. I am curious to find out how many stories, moods, weather conditions I can come up with the same location....and a small one at that.( That kitchen is not big). To be honest, this idea came about because for the past few weeks I have been busier than usual with work and it's been harder to do proper sketches( lack of time AND focus..more important than time in a lot of cases!)...so I figured..well.. I've always wanted to try different seasons, and times in one location and this would be a good time to try it out. Let's see if for the rest of the week I can come up with something different each day with this!

3 comments:

Colette (Coco) said...

I love all the li'l details (bike helmets, lemons, cat bowl, disheveled blinds) and the lighting!

Anonymous said...

Claude Monet.

pascal said...

Thank you.