Monday, July 02, 2007

The Peanut tree




Monday Sketch. It's still early for me right now

Oh, I saw Die Hard this weekend, and, as soon as I walked out I wanted to go see it again. The movie doesn't make much more sense than any other one in the series, but,my god, is it fun. And you have to give to Bruce Willis. He really is the quintessential all American hero. I'd strongly recommend it for anybody who wants to spend a good fun and entertaining moment without having to think too much!
The funny thing is that Ratatouille came out as well, but I didn't care to go and see it. That's interesting.

4 comments:

bala said...

very cute!
lovely!

pascal said...

(^_^)
Thanks Cancer

Blauereiter said...

Nice little piece, love the colours too. :]

Nat said...

This is a comment on your whole site, not just the Peanut Tree.

F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C !!!!!

Pascal, you are an artist and a half!

Question: What software do you use to publish the animations?

nlh1930-a@yahoo.com